Within the next 20 years, we will experience some of the greatest demographic, technological, environmental and social challenges of our time. These challenges demand a bolder response from businesses around the globe whilst being a force for good. Therefore, we have set thirty ambitious 2020 sustainability targets and we are delighted to share our progress in the 2017 Building a Better Tomorrow UK Highlights Report.
Our key achievements include:
- 8,500 clients and stakeholders engaged on Transforming Real Estate
- First company to achieve Living Wage Employer Mark and Recognised Service Provider462 people helped into housing through our partnership with Crisis
- Top in our industry in Stonewall’s Workplace Equality Index
- 30% absolute reduction in energy consumption in our offices
- Signatory to Business in the Community’s Circular Office Campaign
- Avoided over 1 million single-use plastics in our office
We are committed to new ways of partnering with you to help you achieve your ambitions for a sustainable future. Your feedback is essential to our progress so I encourage you to get in touch. We are Building a Better Tomorrow everywhere we can, and we want to help you do the same.